Friday, August 24, 2012

Hey Guys,

I obviously took the summer off from blogging, but my abstinence was a worthwhile sacrifice since it meant lots of time to work on my book. I attended a writing conference and am currently sending out queries for publication, woo hoo! Here are a few things I might have written about this summer if I had had the time.

The Olympics- What an amazing phenomenon. I stand in such admiration of respectful, diversity-honoring competition. On the other hand the fact that anyone said one ill-word about Gaby Douglas and her hair made me want to hurl!

Chick-Fil-A-Gate- I agree with every normal person on this issue. The CEO had a right to answer his question honesly, however I am questioning how many homosexuals got saved through the loving-kindness of Christians bravely demonstrating their faith by loudly and proudly committing to eating more chicken sandwichs.

Legitimate Rape- Can we all agree to never use these words together.

The Texas Republican Platform AKA (They said what?!?!) for more of my thoughts on this issue, please check out my guest post on www.shaneblackshear.com . Shane and I are old friends who sometimes agree and sometimes disagree on spiritual and political issues, AND we really respect each others thoughts and opinions. I highly recommend checking out his work and if you ever need a speaker for an event he's your guy.

Starting next month I will be back to ranting more regularly. Much love,
Kerri

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more Kerri posts!!!

    ReplyDelete




  2. Hello,

    Thanks for sharing this post. I get to know about the do’s and don’t’s of blog commenting it must be useful to all of us and definitely, i ll remember all these points while I will comment

    Racking System Supplier in China

    ReplyDelete